Friday, September 28, 2007

BABY BOOTY BALMS

I am one of those persons that loves products. Products for myself and products for my baby...well when researching lotions and balms for Tristan (my baby) I came across two brands I had never heard of Badger Balms and Bad Ass Booty Balm. Badger Balms boasts all natural ingredients including chamomile and calendula. They have entire line of balms and creams just for baby as well as a little something for moms. Check 'em out at http://www.badgerbalm.com/



I'll have to say my all time favorite is Bad Ass Booty Balm from Least Likely 2 Breed. The diaper ointment is packaged in a very cool tin and what I really like is that a detailed description is given(via website) of all of the ingredients that go into each product. Oh yeah, her other products include Tough Titties Nipple Rub for nursing moms and Mother Effer's Va J-J Jelly for, umm.....vaginal dryness.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner